Video Bar

Loading...

Sunday 14 February 2010

Why "The Book of Silence"?

Without ever dwelling on the subject, I have always thought that there are two ways in which your life can be taken

  1. The lightening bolt - e.g. heart attack or whilst in sleep
  2. Like a deciduous tree gradually shedding it leaves
There's not much point in thinking about these things until they confront you, but what I hadn't expected was to find myself in a situation where there was a "tree shake" going on behind the scenes without my knowledge.

It is easy to question some of my symptoms retrospectively, but there was a build up of issues that eventually led me to take action rather than one obvious sign.  My condition crept up on me without showing me its hand.

Once you find yourself in the postion that I am in the question is "How do I get out of it".

Just as this condition developed by stealth I expect to have to find a strong centre of inner peace - "emotional silence".
To be surrounded by a solid and supportive team is a good start.

Just as in everyday life, I expect to find fun, humour, hope, pain, sorrow and despair along my near-term journey.  The only difference is that I expect the roller-coaster to reach higher highs and lower lows.

I hope that anyone who joins me on this journey is able to take something positive from the experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment