Video Bar

Loading...

Sunday 28 February 2010

Kitten loves the Decorators

I went ice-skating with my daughter on Sunday morning. This a routine that has been going on for a while and we both enjoy our fun together. We also share ice time with one of my oldest friends and colleagues and his wife and daughters. More on the Italian clan later when I have thought up a suitable collective reference for them.

What is less routine is that when I came home I could hear the words "Oy Freak" emanating from my house in my direction.

I recognise the dulcet tones of Notoplip (most likely distinctive because of the clue in his name). What I didn't expect was to find not only him but also "Dangerous Doug" and "Bloody Nice Bloke" at work in mine and Kitten's bedroom.

At this juncture I should probably pause and point out that Kitten was at a party for one of my son's school friends, so the chaps were concentrating on the job in hand, which was lining paper all round and Kitten's choice of paper for a single wall.

Bloody good job chaps (and to Sushi for her motivating and organisational skills). I hate decorating!

Special mention must also be made of "Billy the Fish". Billy the Fish and his Mrs "Saucy Sue" have not been mentioned yet because they are standing quietly but firmly in the background. But the support is there and it is much appreciated. I am also thoroughly looking forward to inheriting "Billy's" aquarium for my newly decorated bedroom. Now I know what it is like to be a celebrity when everyone wants to give you things. It gives you a "Ready Brek" feeling.

A cryptic message must also be sent to the "Enochians" for the gift of sound. I guess that only they will understand that particular reference. Ah well, there must be some secrets between souls.

No comments:

Post a Comment