Video Bar

Loading...

Friday 19 February 2010

Collateral Damage

This blog is is intended to be an articulation of my journey through this illness.  Like any journey, it isn't just a matter of going from A to B and describing each intermediate stage.  It is about the impact it has on me and the people who surround me and the resulting change that it brings.  Dealing with the impact and change is where the individual retains most control over the situation, whilst much of your physical well-being is out of your control.

I want to bring an honesty to the description of my emotional and mental state and my approach to it  because I feel that it will be a good source of reflection and reconcilation.

I will be writing on the subject this weekend but, in the meantime, I would like to thank everyone for the wonderful support that I have received so far.  I extend that thanks to family, friends and those involved in my medical care.

Before I get going for my appointment I think we need to talk about Chemo Hats.

No comments:

Post a Comment