Video Bar

Loading...

Tuesday 16 February 2010

Skipping to the present

There's more to write about the lead up but I am due to meet the head of Oncology at the Royal Marsden tomorrow, so it is worth detailing my appointments.  I will update the blog as soon as I return from them.

Appointment at Royal Marsden 15:30 GMT 17/02/2010 with the head of the Gastrointestinal Unit

Appointment at the Royal Marsden 16:00 GMT 19/02/1010 with the Surgeon.

I guess by the end of week I will know what they want do to with me assuming that further exploratory tests allow them to.

The suggestion as I understand it currently is chemotherapy followed by surgery followed by chemotherapy.

Time to roll the sleeves up and start focusing on the job in hand - it is going to get messy!

I'm not sure whether the treatment books they give you in advance are meant to inform you or give you a self induced colonoscopy.  Probably the latter as I feel pounds lighter already.

My good friend (who we shall refer to as Notoplip) now refers to me as Chemo Boy and thinks I will look like this in a year's time!



No comments:

Post a Comment