Video Bar

Loading...

Saturday 27 February 2010

annstonefamily

Hi "annstonefamily".

I am not sure whether you saw my reply to your Friday morning post, which was buried in the comments, so I thought that I would respond directly to your generous offer of assistance.

Firstly, I would like to wish your husband a full and speedy recovery.  It seems that you are coming near to the end of your journey and I hope that this year is a much better one for you and all of your family.

If I am lucky enough to come through the remaining investigations without any additional "discoveries" it would seem that your husband's situation has been very similar to the one I am facing.

I would be grateful if I could draw from your experience in what ever manner suits you.  Personally, I feel that a chat would allow me to "pick your brains" and provide you with a wider arena than responding to topics that I have chosen, but I would be pleased to hear your thoughts through any medium.

Your colleagues have my contact details, so perhaps you could drop me an email and we can take it from there.

 Many Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment