Video Bar

Loading...

Sunday 28 February 2010

The Power of Laughter

In case you were wondering where the Shogun was in the previous post, it was only there in spirit.

The Shogun I am referring to is the vehicle Notoplip drove back and forth to Wales.

When we met up at the start of the journey I got in the Shogun and we started to talk b*ll*cks. When I got out some 21 hours later we were still talking b*ll*cks. We had had a good laugh though and that is just what the doctor ordered.

My thanks to everyone who accommodated us on our way (especially my mam and dad) and I hope we didn't corrupt the the Serious Barman; though I think that very unlikely as he is a strong-minded young fella. If we did corrupt him with our tales of old then I am sure that "Lucky Coat" (his dad and my uncle) will be having words with me in times to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment