Video Bar

Loading...

Thursday 9 December 2010

Feeling Very Good

The blog has been gloomy recently but, of course, it just reflects the reality of my situation.

When I started the blog I had hoped that it would be an uplifting tale but full of the highs and lows that one would expect to occur on such a journey.

Although things from here don't look the best overall I still intended to keep a balanced perspective and, with that in mind, I thought that I would just report that I am feeling very good today. I am working as a continuation of yesterday's endeavours until my family arrive at lunchtime.  I feel good physically, clear headed and most of all I feel happy.

Several people have said that they don't know how I can stay positive given my recent news, but that kind of misses the point.  The point is that life is for living as long as I can feel in reasonable shape I will be trying to squeeze every drop of joy out of it that I can.

4 comments:

  1. I hope you have a good time with mam & family.
    Thinking of you. T.C.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The rumble in the jungle....I remember it well although I was only a child. A plan and strategy executed with precise timing. I liken that to your journey over the last week or so!!
    Its great to see you back on form and feeling perkier.
    Live for the present tomorrow looks after itself.
    Mick (Mugger)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Swordfish,

    Great blog post. From somewhere through the ether each day, I think of you.

    You are an inspiration to all that read this journey you are on.

    Something for you to consider; for those close to you ...

    lulu dot com

    http://www.lulu.com/uk/publish/books/?cid=nav_bks

    :)
    R.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mugger, I thought that you might appreciate the Ali v Foreman metaphor.

    Hope that you are keeping well mate.

    ReplyDelete