Video Bar

Loading...

Saturday 2 October 2010

Getting On With It

This week I have tried to push myself forwards and have done well.  However, I have run out of steam at the end of the week.

Yesterday was my third half day session in the office in London and that means being out of the house for between six and seven hours if the commute is included.

Yesterday, I had to call the day a little short but I am planning to be in on Monday morning and will pick up where I left off.

My ability to eat has gone backwards slightly this week and the general pain got worse towards the end of the week but that probably reflects the level of activity.

So, rest is prescribed for today.  I will be giving Huffty's football match a miss today especially as I will be having an afternoon out with him tomorrow taking him to see the big London football derby of Chelsea vs Arsenal.

My weight is stable again and that is encouraging.  Although I have had to rely on the milkshakes more than I would have liked to this week my weight is at 10st 9lbs, which is some 6-7 lbs off the lows of a couple of weeks ago.

It would be nice to think that the eating will improve over the next few weeks. Yesterday, I didn't even manage the usual shepherd's pie type of affair.  The only non-milkshake food yesterday was soup.

I have an appointment at the Marsden on Monday afternoon and I will be able to discuss my progress then.  I also believe that I will be getting a date for he all important scan in December.

No comments:

Post a Comment